Digital hand painted original custom created from a single source image with one subject. Image file signed and dated by the artist.
Digital hand painted original custom created from multiple (up to three source images) with one or more subjects. Image file signed and dated by the artist.
Full resolution digital image file (excepting the artists digital signature) as created for package #1 or #2 burned on CD. Available only as an addition to Package #1 or #2. Includes full release and assignment of all copyrights.
Please note: , because all rights are assigned with this Package, your image cannot be displayed on this site, nor can it be made available for printing from our Fine Art America site.
Included in Package 1 & 2
1. Reprocessing image file to optimize color, contrast and composition to facilitate the process of digital painting.
2. One 8 x10 (nominal dimension) Giclee print of finished painting rendered on acid free resin-coated high gloss photo-print paper using archival quality inks.
3. Low resolution digital copy of finished painting suitable for use as wallpaper or sharing on line.
4. 50% discount** coupon for first item ordered through Fine Arts America
** NOTE: This discount applies only to the artists mark-up.
Notes on image selection:
- The models expression is probably the single most important consideration when selecting an image to "Paint." As a general rule you should look for images of a model with a relaxed natural expression and strong eye contact.
- Images should be properly exposed and lighted to realize the best results.
- Images should not have any evidence of camera shake or large areas out of focus.
- Images should be clearly focused, in the case of a single subject the area of critical focus is almost always the eye of the subject closest to the camera.
- It is almost always best to have all of the models' head in the frame.